BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Final Game

Our team name is Chivas and the title of the game is D4EST. The topic is deforesting in The Amazon rain forest in Brazil.The learning goal is that your going to learn about deforestation. The player will learn about the topic from our game because he will see the facts about deforestation. I would like to add more endangered animals to the game. The most difficult thing was the game codes. I am very proud of the graphics and levels of the game.

3 comments:

Estefanie Flores said...

Juan, I really liked your game. I thought that you and your team did an amazing job in animations. They look so surreal, it's like I can see that I m actually in a forest. I also really admired the way you and your team made the game very clear and clean. I really taught me a lot , and I hope you win. Nice WORK :)

manuel said...

i really liked your game and it was super hard

Alexis C. said...

Juan , your game was pretty good and challenging.. -_- , but anyways I had chosen your game for the my top 3 . Ohhhh , yeah I had really like the bird and the falling tree's ahhhaaa , but I hope your team wins !