BLOGGER TEMPLATES Memes

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Playing to learn,Genre Action

1. Game that taught me a new educational skill or gave information on a subject:
  My favorite game was McCruelty because it taught me about animal abuse and what type of things are in side the food.

Tempest Crescent city, Sigma Prime, Zeitgeist and Brainpop didn't load.


2. Game that taught me about a new or existing social issue:
Trapcat was the only one that worked and was a little interesting for me.

3. Game I  liked best:

McCruelty

4. What happens in the game:
Their is these two little chicken that have to rescue this princess and they have to kill these hamburger by jumping on top of them and you have to release these flying little chickens and you get points by doing that.

5. How you play the game:  You have to jump on top of the killer burgers and then you have to look for the flag then you have to bump in to it and then you get to the next level.

0 comments: